A waterfront blog about Red Hook, Brooklyn. From Columbia Street to the Van Brunt Stores and from Valentino Pier to Red Hook Rec Center.

Friday, November 18, 2005

What's up with the weird spam comments?!?

Okay, I hadn't posted in a long time and I'm reluctant to get back into the blogging and all, but what the hell is up with the blog comment spam? I suspect that its a way to bump sites up the Google rankings? Does anyone know if this is true? How can it be stopped? Also, is there a clever term for it yet, like spam? Maybe like Blam or something?

3 Comments:

Blogger bbrug said...

If you're getting a lot of comment spam, you could try turning on the "word verification" feature.

I just returned from a cakescursion to Baked. Mmm, cake.

Fri Nov 25, 06:48:00 PM

 
Blogger eddykline1343 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

Sat Dec 31, 06:04:00 PM

 
Blogger lucykline7123 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

Sun Jan 22, 09:03:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home