A waterfront blog about Red Hook, Brooklyn. From Columbia Street to the Van Brunt Stores and from Valentino Pier to Red Hook Rec Center.

Friday, December 10, 2004

Wow! Redhooky gets linked to Curbed!

Wow, thanks Curbed! We've only been on the web for a couple of days now and we're getting some notice. And thanks to the neighbor who put the nice comment welcoming us onto the internet.

I have to say though, I feel the pressure is on... I can't really slack off on the blog now I suppose. We'll do our best to keep it up to date.

By the way, if anyone has neighborhood info, please put it in the comments and I'll try to work it into a regular post.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Redhooky,
It's nice to see a neighborhood blog.
However, it seems that Curbed has an anti-Red Hook bias. I've read a few posts/comments recently that are snide and condescending about Red Hook. That's fine with me I guess because then the 'hood will stay the way it is a bit longer before it gets "too" gentrified!

Tue Dec 21, 05:58:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home